The last WWE pay-per-view event to take place in front of a live crowd was— and before that, it was . So the fact that a live audiences are back, and Money in the Bank will take place in front of a capacity crowd of real people, is a reason to watch unto itself.
But it’s not the only reason, of course. The show will feature two Money in the Bank ladder matches, one for the women and the other for the men, in which the winner earns a title shot at a time of their choosing. In the main event, Roman Reigns defends his Universal Championship against Edge in a match that’s sure to be a good’n.
On the Raw side of things, Charlotte Flair challenges Rhea Ripley for the Raw Women’s Championship and Kofi Kingston is gunning for Bobby Lashley’s WWE Championship.
How to watch: Peacock, WWE Network
As you probably know by now, Peacock is the new home of WWE’s pay-per-views. The WWE Network has in essenceand that’s where you’ll go to watch Money in the Bank 2021. Peacock has three tiers: Free, Premium and Premium Plus. To watch WWE content, you’ll need a Premium subscription. The good news is that’ll set you back $5 a month, less than the $10 for WWE Network.
If you’re outside of the US, you’ll watch Money in the Bank 2021 on the WWE Network as usual.
Money in the Bank takes place at Fort Worth, Texas’s Dickies Arena on July 18. For those without a live ticket, it starts at 5 p.m. PT/8 p.m ET. Grappling fans across the pond will have to stay up late, as the show starts at 1 a.m. UK time. In Australia, Money in the Bank begins at 10 a.m. AEST.
- Universal Championship: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Edge.
- WWE Championship: Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Kofi Kingston.
- Men’s Money in the Bank match: Riddle vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Ricochet vs. John Morrison vs. Big E vs. Kevin Owens vs. Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Seth Rollins.
- Women’s Money in the Bank match: Liv Morgan vs. Zelina Vega vs. Natalya vs. Asuka vs. Naomi vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Nikki Cross
- Raw Women’s Championship: Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair.
- Raw Tag Team Championship: AJ Styles and Omos (c) vs. The Viking Raiders.